About Me

My photo
I like to eat, sleep and take photos of myself. When I am not eating, sleeping or taking photos of myself, I'm gaming. L4D anyone?

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S IV Active : Drink Up!

Drink B*tch! 



I'm sure everyone has heard of how this certain brand has come up with a new waterproof function in their phones. Well, guess what? SAMSUNG has introduced their very own waterproof baby in the form of the SAMSUNG GALAXY S IV ACTIVE! It's like the S IV, but BETTER!

If you've read my review on the Samsung Galaxy S IV, you'll know how genius of a phone it is. Samsung is taking things to a level higher now with its newly added waterproof and dust-proof function. Wait, that's TWO levels higher actually.

Anyway, here are its key features :

Quad-core 1.9GHz Snapdragon 600 CPU
2GB RAM
Android 4.2 with TouchWiz
16GB internal memory
4G

Instead of the usual centre physical button with two touch-sensitive button at the side, the S IV ACTIVE has 3 physical buttons, to add to what SAMSUNG calls the 'ruggedised' look.

Not bad huh?
(source)
I actually really want this so I can freak my mom out by dropping it into the sink or something, or just do that thing that Avril does in her video. eheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment